Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**Tuesday TTC**

Morning ladies, I thought I'd stop being lazy and start a thread for once. Still no heating oil so the house is freezing and I'm having breakfast huddled over our only electric radiator! Hopefully our oil delivery will arrive later!

TTC wise, my temps have stayed up and FF put ovulation at Saturday. I'm not sure about that, it was due earlier and temps were lower before, but I'll accept it for now for the purposes of keeping an eye on my cycle. See what you think:

To all who follow, have a great day xx

Replies

• Options

Hey Barefoot. I'm guessing FF has put it there because it was the first time you had three consistant rises in a row although for quite a few of the days it's an open circle so it may not be totally accurate :)

I've nothing what so ever to report yet - not starting up temping again until next week. Quite nice giving myself a couple of weeks off but I'd much rather have a normal cycle instead!

• Options

Hi Barefoot, sorry I have no idea on charts!  I hope you managed to cover ov anyway.

Hi PurpleStar, definitely good to have some time off from thinking about ttc.

AFM cd 4.  I am actually going to be taking a step back from here and thinking too much about ttc.  Even though it is still early days for us (cycle 5) I think I need to stop obsessing over it and take a break.  I also have a very stressful / upsetting family situation going on at the moment so the less stress and pressure on myself right now the better.  Of course I will still be popping in to see how you're all doing though! xxxx

• Options

Sorry just having a nosey at ur chart. We're the temps all taken at different times? That's usually why there's a white circle?

Ff confirms iv after 3 consecutive high temps, so temps are looking good. I read on ff that to sustain a pregnancy temps should remain over 36.4 but iv not actually seen medical/academic evidence to support that iyswim  good luck to all tfcers

• Options

Hi Cherry Pie, yes lots of temps are different times. When I work days I wake at 5.30 and I am not prepared to do that on a rest day. Those are 6.30ish when OH's alarm goes off. When on nights I wake at 1-2pm. Nothing I can do really but I think as long as the general trend is upwards it's OK, and I check CM at relevant times in my cycle for more clues.

• Options

Evening ladies.

BF I have no idea about charts but it looks like those on TCOYF! My current bedtime read!

PS fingers crossed your cycles speed up soon

Lulu sorry to hear you're having a bad time, hope things get better

AFM I'm CD 17. Terrible stitchy pains in my left hand side today, last had EWCM Sunday but still a little, ahem, moist today. So shall be DTD later just in case I OVd today and not yesterday as I thought. Terrible guess work without temping etc but we aren't going all out ttc until the new year so we'll just keep DTD as often as I have the energy!

• Options

Hi ladies,

too late for personals (should be able to join in properly tomorrow).

My cycle is really confusing me. Still a very light flow but I'm sure it must be af as if not spotting has gone on for ages. Just not sure what to count as CD1.

Take care all x