Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*~*Weekend TTC*~*

Morning everyone

CD64 6dpo (think i'll go with ov'ing last Sunday) no symptoms today,  had af cramps thurs & fri and was incredibly grumpy last night but think was just over tired! 

Hope everyones having a good weekend :)

Replies

• Options

Hi Cooper!

Fingers crossed for you and hope you're not grumpy today :)

I think we're at similar stages at the moment! I'm CD26 and I think 7dpo. I'm still grumpy about what happened on thursday, but I think money has worked out, so am less of a stresshead! Saying that, i'm driving myself crazy with symptom spotting. I still feel sicky and hae a squiffy tummy. This is frequently normal for me, so I am trying so so hard to stay grounded. I know I'm not pregnant, it would be too good to be true and I really don't think I could cope with getting my hopes up too much and then crashing back to reality next week.

Please could someone keep me grounded??

• Options

Afternoon all - hope everyone is having a lovely BH weekend!

Cooper - delighted to hear you've definitely ov'ed and fingers crossed that AF isn't on her way.

Hazel - did I miss something happening on Thursday? Sorry - I'm a bit scatter brained at the moment. I do hope AF isn't on her way for you too - sorry, that's probably not helpful in keeping you grounded, is it?

AFM - CD 22, 10 DPO, AF is on her way and this next cycle coming up will be our last one preventing pregnancy, unless there's a problem with my knee we should be good to go end of June, just 2 more AF's!

Hi to all who follow and anyone lurking x

• Options

Hi tayto, I popped it on the Fri post, but basically my friend told me that she's pregnant and due in November... I'm feeling a bit less shocked/jealous now and am concentrating on the being happy for her thing! So stupidly at ?8dpo I have just tested and got a bfn. That's fine though, it's what I expected and will keep me sane until AF comes later in the week

It's getting near the exciting point for you now though! Hope AF comes quickly so you'll properly be on countdown to TTC!

• Options

Sorry to hear that hazel, it is really hard when those around us announce their news. Huge inadequate hugs for you. I have my fingers tightly crossed that your bfn was just too early. Xx