Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

+~+ Wednesday TTC +~+

Morning all. What's happening today???

sun is shining where I am - at the moment. Rain forecast for later, of course !!

this is one of the few times I'll mention this but it's CD1 for me. Obviously disappointed but on the plus side my LP was 13 days instead of 11 last month after the mc. Also I've got a busy month ahead with weddings and hen dos so I'd struggle with the 'not drinking' excuses. 

Replies

• Options

Morning!

Sorry AF arrived Gillsy, but good news about LP.

I'm still waiting for AF to finish. Feeling more positive about TTC at the moment, which I think this board has contributed to enormously already. I love having our own space, and it's nice to see so many more ladies joining in.

Hi to everyone who follows!

• Options

Morning Gillsy :)

It's pretty murky and gloomy here and rain scheduled for later too!  

I'm still smiling from the spontaneous middle of the night dtd :)  I love those spontaneous times now where there's no pressure because of timing and OV - it's the only good thing about the 2ww!  Had a bit of spotting afterwards though so not sure whether that's AF gearing up or we were just a bit rough!  Sorry, TMI ;)

Sorry about AF today lovely, but great news about a longer LP :)

• Options

Hey there Figaro, sorry I missed you there :)  Excellent to hear you're feeling more positive about TTC already!  I really think board is going to help give people that little boost they were looking for :)

• Options

Morning GOM, hope AF stays away and that you were just a little rough Wink

It's raining here. As usual.

• Options

Morning everyone! Gotta love a bit of spontaneous DTD GOM!

• Options

Sorry G x

I'm CD12, planning to jump H tonight. That is all.

• Options

Hello everyone

Gillsy - Sorry AF arrived but enjoy the drinking while you can!!

Figaro - Glad you are feeling more positive.

GOM - Good for you!

Peanut - Morning!

Rod - I think we are about the same CD but not sure whether I'm going to have a regualr cycle this month or not.

AFM - Just waiting to see if I O. Apparently it should be this weekend based on a 28 day cycle. Getting lines on OPK's straightaway now so hopefully that's a good sign.

Feeling a bit down about not being pregnant, I think I'll be very upset if i'm not pregnant by my due date but I think I'm setting myself up for a fall by thinking that. Sometimes TTC is very tough.

• Options

Thanks everyone xx

Rain has stayed away so far. It's quite warm as well outside. Makes me want to book a holiday. It's top of my to do list for tonight. Second is to finish the questions for my sisters newly Wed quiz for her hen do next weekend.

• Options

Hola All!

I'm back - had an absolutely lovely time with lots of sun, cocktails, food and of course nice relaxed DTD. First day back at work and wading through e-mails and sorting interviews etc out - as if I was never away!

Have I missed any news over the last week or so? I see we have a new board and the traffic looks a bit busier that's really good.

Gillsy sorry AF got you but good news about the LP, maybe this is your cycles settling down and fingers crossed for this month. Your sisters hen do sounds like fun, and definitely get a holiday booked it has done me the world of good to get away for a bit xx

Figaro - glad you're feeling positive and the board is helping,

GOM - your dirty devil sounds like a fun night. That's waht I've really enjoyed this week lots of DTD because we want to with no pressure.

Morning Peanut L&L!

Hi Rod - enjoy the jumping you minx

Mrs V it must be so hard to almost have a target date, especially as we know these things are so unpredictable (very frustrating!) sotty it's so tough, you know we're all here so just say whatever you need to and hopefully that will make you feel a bit better getting it out xx

AFM I just had to double check CD (thta's how chilled I've been) and it's 13 so will join Rod in the jumping our respective H's tonight. H is back on shifts after today and working nights over the weekend so don't know if we'll get much chance but as I said before we're just seeing what happens over the next couple of months

• Options

Glad you had a great time away Grif :)

I'm having definite spotting and other pre-AF ickyness this afternoon so AF is definitely on her way....I'm surprisingly ok about it this cycle though because I know I screwed up the dtd timings so was mentally prepared for this moment.  I'm armed to the teeth with OPKs and conceive plus for next cycle though, so there's no excuse!

• Options

Afternoon ladies,

I should be at work, just sitting in the car after getting back from a meeting and thought id sneak on, so no personals sorry

Not sure what CD I'm on but my thermometer arrived yesterday so was all set to start temping from thus morning. Till M woke me at 5:45 with apparently a sore finger when really she just wanted to sleep in our bed. So I had to get up to return her to her own bed and then got another hours sleep so not ideal for temping. I took it anyway so shall see what happens. Been watching my CM too after reading the TCOYF book, no signs of anything yet so will keep a look out and jump H over the next few days when its getting closer to OV time

MrsV I can sympathize about wanting to be pregnant on DD, I was the same, it passed me by - in fact, AF turned up that day, two days early, mother nature is a ***. Hopefully you'll be pg by then but try not to put too much pressure on yourself xx

• Options

Glad you had a good time Grif.

I can understand what you are saying about your DD Mrs V. I feel that way about mine too which was 7 October. I'm not too focused on it at the moment but I know the closer it gets the more stressed ill become.

Good luck with the temping when you get started weekender!!