Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

An update from me!

Yesterday I had an early scan and I'm delighted to say there was a little flickering hb!

I've been dated earlier than I thought but the sonographer said its hard to date accurately at this stage. I'm going to have another scan in a few weeks. I still can't being myself to go on the 1st Tri pages yet but for now all is well and we have a picture of our tiny bean!

Smile

Replies

• Options

Lovely news LLL.  See you on the tri thread when you feel ready.

• Options

Fantastic news, must be a huge relief x

• Options

Lovely news LLL, So pleased for you xx

• Options

Oh that's wonderful news LLL. My scan is Monday, so fingers and toes crossed!! I've dared to venture to the tri boards now, since I've had repeat bloods done and it's vaguely promising. All I need to know now is that it's implanted in a sensible place (not ectopic, not near my fibroid). I did try to send you my email addy since we're in similar situations. Would be nice to have a buddy for this journey xx

• Options

Great news xxx

• Options

Fab news LLL...hope to see you on the tri thread soon. Will be fab to be tri buddies again!

• Options

Great news LLL, very pleased for you!

• Options

Fab news LLL, first hurdle crossed!! Xx

Barefoot, good luck for Monday x

• Options

That's brilliant news. I'm so pleased for you xxx

• Options

Brilliant news xx

• Options

Thank you so much everyone! I'm going through phases of feeling horribly sick. I nearly vomited in the supermarket! I can't work out what I want to eat either as nothing appeals apart from rubbish like crisps and bread.

Barefoot, good luck for Monday! I haven't had an email from you, I looked through my junk folder too which is where most things end up. Although i never get emails from md, weird.

How is it on first Tri? Maybe I'll hop over in the new year. I'm being so over cautious, I know.

• Options

LLL have you mailed me? I don't have your address! Mine is Cara @ Hadall.com (without the spaces). Will definitely reply if you get in touch!! There's no way to email through the forums, so we have to mail directly :-)