Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bowing out for a bit...

H and I are having some problems so have decided to put TTC on hold for a while so we can get back on track. I have been struggling with, what I think might be depression surrounding TTC and my 2 MC last year, I feel like I've lost myself and all I do is think about babies and getting pregnant. Each month is harder than the last, I cant do it anymore its affecting our marriage and that's the most important thing to fix right now.

Hopefully I will be back at some point. Love to all x

Replies

• Options

Very best of luck to you Rod, I hope you can find some peace. Well done for seeing the problem and doing something about it. We'll be here if you do feel like popping back in.

• Options

All the best Rod. I hope you manage to find yourself again and things get back on track. As VC says, we'll be here if you do feel ready to rejoin us. x

• Options

I'm sorry to hear this Rod.  Massive hugs to you.  Take care of yourself xxxx

• Options

Sorry to hear Rod, TTC can take a toll & with the year you had last year no wonder you're finding it hard. Take care x x

• Options

Sorry to read this Rod, take care of yourself & hubby

Hopefully "see" u back soon xxx

• Options

I don't imagine for one minute this has been an easy decision for you but I think it is completely the right thing to do. TTC is hard and can takeover every thought but it means nothing if there is a wedge between you and the only person you need right by your side along the journey. I wish you the very best of luck for the next few weeks and hope we see you back on the boards soon in a happier place. Xx

• Options

Only just seen this. Lots of love and hugs to you lovely, wish there was something we could do xxxx

• Options

Sorry to hear this Rod, thinking of you and your H. x

• Options

Hi Rod sorry to add to this so late. I hope you and H work everything out and to see you back on here when you're ready. You've been through a hell of a lot. Take care x

• Options

Sorry to hear that. I think it sounds like the right decision and you need to look after yourself xx

• Options

Thinking of you Rod x

• Options

So sorry to read this Rod, sounds like you've had a real rubbish time of it.  I hope you start to feel better soon x