Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hope no-one minds me posting this on here

Just after seeing Figaro and GOM posts today, I'm planning to sell my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and was going to put it on Ebay but would rather offer it here if any of the MD ladies were interested?

I have the monitor and (will need to check when I get in) but also 5 test sticks I think.  I used it for 4 cycles so it's in brilliant condition and I've completely re-set it so back to scratch.

I've also got a brand new, sealed tube of conceive plus,

10 IC HPT's,

a CBD with conception indicator,

some OPK's (again will check the amount)

I was going to offer to throw all the other stuff in with the monitor if anyone was interested?

Hope it's not a problem me posting this here, just would rather it went to an MDer if anyone is thinking of one x

Replies

• Options

how much are you selling it for ? x :-)

• Options

Oh MissDD I would have had that little lot off you in a second! I have a CBFM and sticks on route to me this week, plus tube of CP and some pregnacare. Obsessive? Who me?! Laugh

I think it's really nice of you to offer it to someone on MD and I'm sure someone will gladly take it all off your hands.

• Options

Figaro, I didn't really know where to post it before, I didn't think anyone would see it in the for sale board as it all seems to be baby stuff.

Monnie I've checked and I have 4 test sticks and 4 OPKs (two IC's and 2 'better' ones in the actual plastic holders like a HPT), plus the conceive plus, the 10 hpts and the CBD.

Here's a photo of everything

what about £48 for everything, so what the monitors are going for on eBay? And the rest will literally be for free?

let me know if your interested x

• Options

Don't know why the pics upside down! Should have said, I'll include postage in that too x

• Options

I would love to but I think my husband would tell me off! I haven’t tracked at all for months now but wondering if I should start again. Very tempted...

• Options

Ob depends on how regular your cycles are. It was no good at all for my huuuuuugggge cycle length. It made me even more depressed as you literally have to pee on a stick each morning x

• Options

I don’t normally go over 35, and my average is 31. I think that’s an ok length? It’s the cost of the sticks though too! How many do you get through a month?!

• Options

Apparently it "learns" your cycle as it goes along, so after a couple of cycles it requires you to pee on fewer sticks. Not sure how many you need at first though. I'm relying on eBay for my stock. There seem to be lots of women who have got their BFP selling half used packs.

• Options

Lucky cows!! Ha ha!

• Options

I know, that's what I thought! Convincing myself that the rest of their packs will be lucky haha!

• Options

OB, figaros right, the first month you use it, it will ask for a stick quite early but then when it 'learns' when your peaks and OV are it will adjust and ask for a stick later the following month so you can cut them down. Also, once it reads your first peak, it will automatically give you a peak the next day and then a high and then drop to low (it's to remind you that your in your fertile window) so I always stopped after peak 1 and saved the sticks.

I loved using it as I felt like I was doing something each day and it was a kind of control thing for me, and took away the guessing, I also didn't have to worry about doing 2 or 3 OPKs each day. I did use some cheap OPKs as I used to double check when I got my peaks that I also had a positive cheap opk (which I did). But the machines only one test with FMU so that's it out he way for the day. I hope the machine works for you lovey and your theory is right on those lucky half boxes! x

• Options

That’s the thing, right now I just want to know when to expect my period every month, without the guesswork of cheapy IC’s!!

• Options

That's exactly why I got it OB, as I didn't want to have to 'guess' the IC's. I knew after my Peak, I would expect AF 2 weeks after, after the second month I realised I got AF 13 days after my first peak. I only did the IC's as well because I'm a control freak and after a couple of months of using the machine, I wanted yet another 'check' that it was ov time! I only ever did them on the day of my peak and they were dark dark dark so I knew it was the right time.

Monnie or OB let me know if your interested (or anyone else!) and if not I'll stick it on ebay xx