Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AF MIA!

My AF is MIA - (I am not pregnant!)....If anyone see's it please send it too me! 

Started taking my Inositol start of this month and it's messed up my cycle which is typical because I am waiting to have a smear! 

Grr! 

Bit of a pointless post but nevermind! 

Replies

• Options

Grr show up AF!!! So frustrating waiting for it to show up image

• Options

another post I missed when I was busy with stupid work and the house! 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

Any sign yet CC?

• Options

CC isn't on mfm anymore tayto - she did request for her account to be closed but doesn't look like it's happened!

• Options

Hi Purple Star - just to let you know, CC has indeed, sadly, closed her account but she was happy to leave her posts standing - for which we're very grateful.

• Options

I've spoken to her today Helen and she says it's not been closed. Is it something you've done today as it hadn't been done when I replied to this thread image

• Options

Oh, that's most odd, Purple Star. We definitely pressed the button!

If you're in touch with her, please could you ask her to drop us a mail at contactus@madeformums.com? And we'll try to work out what on earth is going on.

I have to go and visit my sick mum now but I will check my mails and try to sort this out as soon as possible. Thanks for letting us know.

• Options

I'll pass the message on but she says she can still log into the account and she thought it would show it'd been deactivated somewhere which it doesn't. 

Hope you mum is okay x

• Options

Thanks for letting me know PS.