Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is anyone else getting ready to TTC?

Is anyone else preparing to start TTC - First time or again?

I am looking to start TTC again in June (If my AF turns up!) 

I have to have a smear and some swabs before TTC again! It's getting close to June and excitement/Nerves are kicking in!

Replies

• Options

I think from next cycle I'm going to start temping again. For past 10 months weve been NTNP but I think I feel ready to step it up a gear now and ttc properly. 

• Options

I am also getting ready to try, probably at the end of this pill packet! Have been trying to decide whether folic acid alone is enough or if I should take a supplement? I am 34 which is making me nervous, as I had my other children in my early twenties! 

• Options

Exciting times Rainbowstar! - 

I am just taking Folic acid and Vitamin D image

Fingers crossed for a short TTC journey for you!

• Options

Hi CC! Only just seen this - wanted to wish you all the best xx

PS - good luck with temping x

Rainbow - I'm taking the Seven Seas Trying for a Baby supplement but mainly cos I always took a multi vit even before TTC'ing. As long as you have FA, I think you'll be fine!

Best of luck to all xx

• Options

Ive got 4 months wAit till i can ttc and the wait is killing me its on my mind everyday haha .. wish i could of been more laid back about it in my mind instead of setting a date lol  ... is this going to be your first choco cupcake? Xx