Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ov pain during the 2ww?

anyone else had this? I has ov pain on the left side when I was ovulating but it hasn't really stopped after. I'm 8dpo and definately ovulated because I chart my temp and have not had any cm since. I think it may be a bit worse the last couple of days. 

Replies

• Options

Just looked back and it seemed to start on 5dpo

• Options

Hi pinkpunkfairy. Didn't want your thread to go unanswered.

I'm afraid I don't know anything useful about this but I know where you can find some people who do know their two-week wait onions!

Please do have a look at this thread and this thread – the women there are just lovely and incredibly wise and supportive. I'm sure they'll welcome you in and help you out...

• Options

Hi ppf!

I've had this and, during the course of our investigations into why we're not getting pregnant, our consultant has dismissed it as 'normal' as all my tests are fine. For me, it starts on the run up to ovulation and ramps up really badly as ov approaches. After ov, it continues but is more of a numbing pain but stops once AF approaches & during AF (it's replaced with a different type of pain). If it continues, I'd suggest talking to your GP about it.

Over on MD, I did start a thread about it - furmummy suggested it could be to do with my being on Pregnacare - I've since come off it and no change - might be a timing thing though as it's only been about 5 weeks since I stopped that particular one.

http://www.madeformums.com/forum/trying-to-conceive/post-ovulation-pain-/-pelvic-cramps/179272.html

On a final point, my mum mentioned her sister had it in her younger days and it never evolved into anything. She happily had 6 kids with no issues.

Hope that helps x