Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is anybody in the same situation as me? Or could someone please help me.

It has been 3 weeks now and i have still not come onto my period i did a test after being four days late i was due to come onto my period on the 7th of this month and had nothing. I have had little cramps in my stomach and my breasts are really sore especially my nipple area, i have currently been loosing milky white discharge for the past couple of days the last time this happened was 2 weeks ago. I am constantly tired but i do not think that has anything to do with it, when i was 18 i had a miscarriage at 9 weeks i found out i was straight away i did a pregnancy test before my next period was due and that's how i found out . I am now 20 i have had no symptoms just breasts but like i said i did a test 4 days after i was late and it shown negative. I have been to the doctors since my last post and he just said to come back at the end of the month i have no infections or any diseases so i don't no what is going on. Could anybody please help me. Thank you

Replies

• Options

hi am going kind of the same problem I had a chemical pregnancy in May and no and my husband have been doing it  unprotected and my period was supposed to start on jun 12 and know it's Jun 19 and no period yet I feel a lil stress out and I have a lil cramping to cuz on Jun 14/15 I did a pregnancy test and they were both negative  I know how u feel am going through the same thing 

• Options

I know it is really confusing and also frustrating, and I am the the same me and my partner have been having unprotected sex. I also have been feeling a little more stressed lately and little cramps, I thought it was stress but I hardly ever stress so I know that it isn't that that has caused my period motto come this month. I have only done 1 test and that was after I was 4 days late I will be 3 weeks late on this Sunday coming. i am going to leave it until the first of next month and if I have still not come into my period then I am going to go back to the doctors for blood tests.

• Options

yes I think an do the same thing go to the doctor and get blood test done keep in touch Hopfully fully every thing comes out good and u r pregunte    KEEP IN TOUCH