Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulate every month then suddenly no ovulation

Hi I have been ttc for 10.5 months my cycles are 30-35 days n I always ovulate between day 16-19! i do the fertility monitor which shows both high and peak fertility! This month I got no high or peak fertility and I'm really worried!! 

Replies

• Options

it does happen sometimes, don't get upset wait till next month if it does happen more then twice def speak to your doctor to make sure everything is ok

• Options

Andrea, I know it's hard but try not to worry, Icd been having bloods and last months didnt ovulate, progesterone level was 3, this month I did and my progesterone level was 34. I have a few issues I'm trying to sort but as it's seems a one off you for, try not to let it get you down (I know it's impossible) image

• Options

Omg I just got a positive pregnancy result omg omg

• Options

Woohoo....! Congratulations imageimageimage

• Options

I am so overwhelmed!!! ten and a half months and the day ia finally here ty!!!! X

• Options

I'm on month 9 so hopefully won't be far behind you image good luck and keep us updated with your progress image

• Options

Yep i really thought I was not going to be able to conceive naturally!! I have done four tests now all positive- may be getting a little obsessive lol!! 

• Options

Hahahaha, I'm really pleased for you!!! I think you can probably stop testing now thoughimage 

• Options

ty!! And good luck!! Only things I changed were I used fertile cm pills and I had sex less often!! All other months it has been pretty much every day around ovulation but this time It was every 3 days x

• Options

We tried less sex last month, instead of every day or two holding out a bit but doc saod to me this time to try every three days so that's what we will do. Hopefully I will ovulate again this month... It's hard as I know my best friend is now going to start trying and last time she fell the first month.... It's going to be such a kick in the teeth if she gets her bfp before me.... Which I know deep down is going to happen!! Oh well, cd3, let's think positive and see what happens image

• Options

Yeah I completely understand my best friend slept with a guy once last nov and fell pregnant straight away!!! Ito was hard knowing I was trying so hard and she got pregnant off one time!! Fingers crossed tho let me know how it goes!!! Xx