Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

periods 10 days delayed

hi all

I have been in weird situation since ten days.. my period was about to start by 12 june 2015 and now its 21 june still no period. i am ttc since 2 years nw.I did hpt many times all time negative and followed by a blood test on 19 june iy was also negative.. is there any hope can i still be pregnant.please help. and answer if amy one of you going through same.

Replies

• Options

Do you have any pg symptoms? Sometimes, periods can be late because of stress or other hormonal changes happening in your body. You can't rule out pg for sure until AF comes but more than likely you aren't pregnant. A blood test should have been able to pick up on it at this stage even if you HCG levels are extremely low.

• Options

hi ally katty.

No i am not experiencing any symptoms apart frm getting burning sensation aftr eatinha food and getting transparent discharge instead of periods... sonetimes bloatung in stomach like periods about to come from last 2 days. but still without periods. I have gone through one iui also im april in whicj also resuly came back negative.. This is happenning first time in my life that o am up by 10 days. I am trying to concieve from last 2 years still with no luck. image

• Options

can pregnancy tesy become positive by next week or in coming days if still no period appears. Because gyn  said to wait one more week before she gives medicines fr period to appear..can late pregnancy happen when their is no period or embryo formation?please help.

• Options

is anyone experiencing the same thing as i do.. did anyone got positive results after 14 to 15 days of missed periods and getting negative reports and hpt in first week of missd period. please share your views if any one of you experiencibg same and got positive pregnancy in other week ..

• Options

Some women do have very low levels of HCG but this is very very rare. It's more than likely not pregnancy. However, Jumpstarting your period with medication may be fatal if you are actually pregnant. My advice would be to schedule a sonogram before taking any medication to get your period going. Good Luck!

• Options

I'm a bit confused by my periods as well I was due to come on my period on the 19th June I was brown spotting for a day the was what felt like a period for a day then spotted for another two days. I have taken two pregnancy tests this week both negative. My periods are normally 5-7 days with no spotting. Currently experiencing dizziness and weird cramps. Has anyone experienced this? Would love to know if it came out to be positive. I don't know whether I'm just imagining the feelings. Thank you