Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2ww is driving me crazy!!

I'm almost at the end of my 2ww and I had just tested again today with most likely a bfn. I noticed a very very faint line but I believe it was probably the test strip on a First response. I'm 5 days away from what should be my period but the stress could have extended it. Over the last week I've been feeling cramping and i've also had a lot of lower back pain. After ovulation I was also dry for a few days and a couple days ago I had noticed a lot of Strechy cm. I also wake up starving usually every morning but the last few mornings it has been hard to finish my breakfast. Big loss of appetite. Are these any signs of being pregnant or am I losing my mind? haha. I'm on a 32 ish day cycle. On Cd 28 right now. Anyone else on this cycle? When did you get your bfp?? 

Replies

• Options

Hi,

its always difficult when on the 2WW but I stuck it out... I used a clear blue test and got a bfp... the hunger I can relate to as its how I feel every morning but like you I can't finish my meals... I hope you get the bfp you're waiting for. Cramping can be implantation pain but I don't want to get your hopes up just in case it's not the answer you're looking for... Good luck Hun Xx