Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant or just symptoms of going off the pill?

I went off of birth control at the end of July during the sugar pill week on the 26th ( because I had missed a few pills during the month and thought I was pregnant) and I had a light 2 day spotty period. ( took test but was negative) The following 2 and 1/2 weeks I didn't experince any symptoms except some slight nausea similar to starting the pill. But late in the week after 3 weeks off the pill I started having slight cramping, lower back aches, tiredness/ exhaustion, really sore nipples and breasts, swollen breasts and other similar pregnancy symptoms. i'm a few days late and my period is supposed to come any day now but there is no sign. I had clear cm early in the month so I may have ovulated. Now my cm is white and no period yet. I have heard of pregnancy symptoms after stopping the pill but not starting that late. Is that stuff normal and im just paranoid or are those actual pregnancy symptoms?