Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Need my spirits lifting

Hi everyone.

So ive had 2 miscarriage this year just as i feel im starting to move on everyone round me is getting pregnant including sister next door neighbour next door but one close mates. I would of been due in 5 weeks and now my period has disappeared been 51 day since last but negative test i have pcos so i struggle to conceive and it messes with my periods just so down just need a chat 

Replies

• Options

Hi, i didn't just want to read & run! 

So sorry about your miscarraiges..i haven't experienced one, but it is my worst fear.

i do kinda know how you feel, we tried for 2 years to concieve our son and in those two years it seemed like everyone around me was getting pregnant..was heartbreaking. But i did eventually concieve. Try to imagine your furure baby, coz it will happen. I have a friend who had 5 miscarraiges before her two daughters were born.

maybe go see your GP about your periods and see if there is anything they can do!

don't give up xx

• Options

Hi trying4amiracle,

I understand how you feel, I lost my baby in June this year at 16 weeks! I have only just got my periods back to normal as after I had given birth to my baby I had product left inside me and bled for 6 weeks straight! I have been ttc for the first time again this month and I'm due AF Thursday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I have got pregnant first month trying!

I have good days and bad days, like Sunday for example I went out for the day and there were babies EVRYWHERE! so that made me feel real down image

• Options

Bern trying 3 years was just about to start ivf when i conceived been to see my doctor got to have some bloods done but we know its probably my pcos. Feel like its never going to happen now. Just constantly crying at the moment 

• Options

I was 13 weeks i bled for 6 weeks after my miscarriage then fall preg straight away but lost that one too at 6 weeks. My sister only 19 and is flying through her pregnancy found out she having  girl which is what i want so bad 

• Options

Im being rude. I hope its a bfp for you hun amy17