Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

10DPO Low backache radiating into thigh??

10DPO and have been feeling so achey for the last two days! Low abdomen, low back (is the worst) and a little bit of radiating in my left thigh. Has anyone ever experienced this as a symptom?

Replies

• Options

Hi alibritt

i am 8dpo and am having the same today but I'm not sure if its because I've been on my feet most of the day.

i was in tesco earlier and thought af had shown up and when running to the toilets with my fingers crossed that it wasn't here, it wasn't...then I had to try and remember where I'd dumped my basket before running off.

have you had any other symptoms?

ive tried not to fixate so much on symptoms this cycle but its so hard not to!

keeping my fingers crossed for you!

• Options

Just gassy and this pulling sort of acheyness in my lower abodmen with low back back... It's hard to describe! It's been pretty bothersome for 3 days. Good luck! I want to test so badly but in also terrified to.

• Options

Hiya I'm 7dpo 8dpo tomorrow I've got lower back ache since 6dpo, cramps yesterday, tingling books hopefully it's all good signs for us xx

• Options

Boobs not books haha

• Options

That's the thing... I have no symptoms with my boobs which seems weird! That seems to be one of the most common symptoms. Good luck to you!!! I haven't decided if I am going to test tomorrow morning (11dpp) or hold off until Sunday! 

• Options

I didn't have symptoms when I was pregnant with my first but with my second I did. I hope u get ur bfp x

• Options

Thanks so much! You too!

• Options

Well everyone, I took a cheapie this morning and thought I saw something (squinter)... So I used a FRER with the same urine and BFP!!! Only 11dpo so it's not all that dark. I was shocked and just so happy. Praying praying praying that this is a sticky bean, after having gone through a chemical pregnancy last time.

• Options

Yay congratulations xx

• Options

Congratulations Ali! So happy for you!

• Options

Thank you everyone! Lots of baby dust to you, I hope you all get your BFP very soon