Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 faint lines on first response test, negative clear-blue. Need help!!

Has anyone ever experienced two faint positives and a negative digital. With my first child I found out I was pregnant through blood work. I am a bit confused and not sure what I should do. Any thought? Husband thinks it's just the test.image

Replies

• Options

Could be that your hormone levels are not strong enough yet to be picked up by the clear blue digi. These test are not as sensitive as fr ones. Try a digi in a few days time (or after date of af) and it should show as pregnant. Can see those lines though so congratulations on your bfp 

• Options

I tested with x2 first reponse last Thursday and got faint positives so I tested with a clear blue digital and got 'not pregnant' I carried on testing with cheapies as the days went on and was still getting faint positives so waited a few more days to do the clear blue again and yesterday I got my BFP with clear blue digital 😁 wait a few more days and test again as your hcg levels double every 2-3 days! Xx

• Options

Thank you for the help, I was a bit nervous thinking I was the only one who could see them. I am going to test again in a few days.