Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 weeks and 6 days off the pill! Still no period!!

my partner and myself are trying for a baby. On the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of September I was heavily on (whilst taking the pill) and came off on the 7th September. That day I stopped taking my pill also. I took a pregnancy test just in case on the 18th sept, which was sadly negative 😕

My partner and myself are very sexually active so we tend to have sex everyday 😳 but I'm coming up to being 3 weeks off the pill and I still haven't had a period! 

What to do!???

Replies

• Options

How long was you taking the pill for? I took it for almost a year and it took 4 months for my periods to return, after that I never took it again and opted for condoms instead. Apparently the longer you take it the more effect it has on your periods returning. Maybe wait a few more weeks and if still nothing go to your doctors and they can give you something to start your period? :) 

• Options

I was on the implant for 3 years, had a period the. Started on my pills for two. But its always been on and off, I would miss pills by accident or I would decide to come off the pills just for a month. But it's weird when I used to stop taking the pills I would come on after 4 days!

after 4 days, I had a very very light spotting and that was it, nothing since!