Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive or not?

me and my partner can't decide can just about see the line in person.. what would anyone else say? X 

image image

Replies

• Options

I think I can see a line x

• Options

I think I can see a line, could it be an evap? At what point in your cycle are you? 

• Options

I'm a little bit unsure my period is actually due tomorrow but on the 21st i had some spotting which led to a few days of bleeding I assumed it was an early period or was I wrong ? X 

• Options

Could of been implantation, best is to test again in a couple of days 

• Options

That's positive. Test again in a few days to be sure it's not a chemical pregnancy.

• Options

I had one exactly the same so I did a frer (first response early reader) and got this image

• Options

I've taken a first response this morning it's come up straight away with a very very faint pink line.. Am I pregnant. I'm worried I've had an early mc :/ my period was due yesterday x

• Options

Sounds like your pregnant but because of your history you should book a doctors appointment straight away. They can check your hcg levels rising by blood test and in a few weeks do early scans

• Options

Okay thank you! Xo

• Options

Hey eceryonr my periods 2days late and I'm getting negative pregnancy tests 

I done an ovulation test as I heard they can detect pregnancy but I don't know what in looking for 

can you help x

• Options

I don't think it's a method to rely on closmith but just quickly searching the internet people do sometimes get positive opks then positive hpts.  

i always thought we have a little of this hormone in our bodies at all times though and that's why they say a positive opk is when the test line is as wide and dark as the control line