Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnancy or stress related

My last period was Nov 27 it lasted about 2 days it was bright red the first day accompanied by cramps then next day or so barely anything there. I had sex Dec 7 I usually ovulate round the 13-18. I had sex again from the 18-23 .we stopped for two days then had sex the 26 and 27. I was supposed to start my period December 27 but it never came. I cramped and my stomach felt a little tight but it went away. Then I felt pressure where my clitoris is and back up and down. I felt it the most sitting up not so much laying down. It didn't really hurt but it was enough to make me feel it. It is now December 29 and no period. I took a home pregnancy  test December 28 that came out negative . In November before my period came my smell enhanced and I felt so nauseous but it went away then horrible back pains came that lasted about two nights. I think I tested to early but my boyfriend strongly believes I am pregnant and I read men sometimes know before women do. Some where around  the 15-17 I checked my discharge by inserting a finger . It came out like jelly almost kinda clear with white streaks no smell at all. Today I checked it and it's thick like creamy lotion . It's about much as my finger tip full of discharge. What should I do?  

Replies