Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant

4 days late took a test today and had faint line then took another just one line then took a digital said no so can any one help me please confused imageimage

Replies

• Options

Hey I'm three days late and just got this on a clear blue...

I can see a line on yours!!!! 

Mate you having any cramps? I am.. I don't know what to think I thought I could see a line my sister said she wouldn't have seen it if I didn't point it out to her and she thinks it's negative ...

• Options

Hey 

Yh I can just about c it no I'm not I jus feel light headed and bit of dizziness if I get up from my chair or bend down and come back up Iv got one left ( test ) and thinking of doing it on my first wee wen I wake up even if I wake early hrs like I have been last few nights for wee 

• Options

Good luck xxx

• Options

I can see lines on both of your test congratulations ladies.

My first test was really really faint to the ppint i thought i was imagining it and now 3 days later, i did another test and its really strong.

X

• Options

I thought when I wiped earlier I had like a browny red like discharge but it was the teenciest amount... I think I'm just being paranoid 

I really feel like I'm going to get my periods as ive got cramps but I'm not sure I've heard you can get cramps in early stages of pregnancy 

I will be 4 days late tomorrow so I'll do another test in the morning x

• Options

I had the same when i wiped but mine seems to have stopped now, but it did last a couple of days along with cramps so I was convinced I wasn't pregnant. I wasn't due until today but managed to get a very strong positive a 4 days early. My cramps have stopped now but now it's more of ache and I can't really describe it, but it doesn't feel the same.

This is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure what to expect but I have read that it is normal to have normal to have cramps.

Good luck for tomorrow. X

• Options

Thanks Amy.. It's good to know we have similar.. How many weeks are you? 

I had a chemical pregnancy last year and I'm hoping it's not the same 

my line is so faint and I'm 3 days late (4tomorrow..) I'm so paranoid as the cramps are so like my periods and I just expect to see blood.. 

• Options

I'm 4 weeks now. Don't worry I guess it's normal to worry. I keep thinking the same and expecting to come on. I even did another test today just to make sure. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow and look out for your post. I found I get good results from first response and clear blue digital.

X

• Options

I have the clear blue one I will use tomorrow and I cheap test strip.. 

ill get a more expensive one tomorrow a digutak one or one that telka me how many weeks.... I am dying to know and glad I'm waiting tomorrow to test 

congratulations on your news you must be delighted.. whst a great end to the year!

ill tell my husband tomorrow if I get a stronger line I think he will be so so shocked that I am 

as I said my sister said I'm not.. i thought she would have seen the line and it does look bolder in person! I caught her off guard I think.. But she was telling me how to go about not drinking and stuff if I am!!we have a big family party tomorrow and it will be a give away if I don't drink!

• Options

Thank you. It really is a lovely way to end the year. Im still in shock. Hopefully you'll be ending the yesr the same way. 

I've told my friends I'm on antibiotics that I'm seeing tomorrow.  

Good luck x

• Options

Hi Amy I'm going nuts here!!!! I done the other clear blue and it was faint again I also done a first response which definitely looks positive then a clear blue digital which said not pregnant?

imageThis morning 

imageLunchtime all tests together