Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bfp?!

Hi 

looking for some advice, I'm on cd27/14dpo period was due today and nothing as of yet I took this test the other day at 12dpo and just wondering does it look like a bfp or not? Xx

Replies

• Options

Certain looks like a faint line,  too faint to say for sure.  If you test again the line should be stronger 

• Options

Hey hun 

If my eyes are not tricking me I would say I see a slight line!! And any line no matter how light means positive!! In my humble opinion wait a couple more days and test back just to see... keep us updated!

• Options

i thought so I've been sending myself crazy! 🙈 I've done a few tests now and they all come back with a very faint line. I'm gonna give it till Wednesday and test again :) xx

• Options

thank you for your reply deejahh bee, you think? :) ive been having symptoms too. like creamy thick cm, backpain, weird tingling sensation in nipple, bloating, tiredness and weeing more so i dont know what to think going crazy! xx

• Options

I sincerely hope it's a BFP!! Those definitely sound like pregnancy symptoms just let the hormone increase in your body (if you really are pregnant) and test again hun but I do really think i see a line hun...wishing you all the best 💕

• Options

image image

thank you hun, I took the test apart too see it better and I also could see the line better when i edited it. 🙊 My mum and sister could definitely see a line too. I've got all my finger and toes crossed, today I would be one day late on my period when do you think I should test again?? Xx

• Options

2 /3 days should be enough to see it get darker, after a week you should get a definite answer, your symptoms sound right and I can see a faint line you just need it to be stronger 

• Options

Ok Hun thank you for your advice I will sit back and wait ☺️ xx

• Options

I have had the same.....was due on Saturday have taken 3 tests now and all have a faint line.  Im buying a clearblue today after work and doing that. 

Ive been told any line is a positive but I think in my head I need it darker or written out in front of me xxx

• Options

Clear blue is great but less sensitive usually

• Options

What would be the best one to buy do you think? x

• Options

First response are supposed to be best for getting an easy line but can be tricky sometimes.  There is a piece of plastic on the back that in certain lights looks like a line.  

Mid say if you dont get a stronger line a week after AF is due maybe try a clear blue but don't be surprised if it comes up negative and book a doctors appointment for a blood test,  

• Options

Thank you.....I done one Saturday, one yesterday and one this morning and they are getting darker and showing up quicker each time.  I just wanted to buy a better test as these were only cheaper ones that I had at home :) xxx

• Options

I was told any line is a line but too need it too be darker or written in front of me!! Im test again in a few days and see then do clear blue if still nothing just ring the doctor and see what's happening :) dont wanna get excited incase it's not right or something but I have been having a few symptoms which is why I'm clinging onto hope!! Good luck Hun update us when you test xxx

• Options

That's the same I still cant believe it.  I have been having syptoms the last week or so.  Needing a wee what feels like all the time, feeling sick in the morning, hungry pretty much all the time, had a few aches and twinges.  It just doesn't feel real.  Im going to buy tests later but im going to wait and do it in the morning.  Hope we both get that darker line :) xxx

• Options

Yeah I can't stop weeing either!! And deffo more hungry!! and I have slight waves of nausea too. I hope so too Hun!! :-) xx

• Options

We can support each other through the 9 months if we are.  We will have a due date within a few days as your af was due yesterday wasn't it?  Mine was due Saturday xx

• Options

I got  bfp yesterday :) image

• Options

congratulations :) hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

• Options

Yes we can :) yeah it was due yesterday, nothing as of yet fingers crossed! It is weird that I think I feel pregnant? like I dont know how to explain it! But then I tell myself oh maybe I'm not, I'm stressing out haha! Xx