Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PLEASE HELP bfp or not?

Is this bfp or not? Came up within 2 mins but got slightly darker by 10 mins image

Replies

• Options

imageClearer pic sorry !

• Options

I can see something I would leave it a couple of days and test again, here's a pic of mine from Monday the top 2 are the first ones I done which are quite faint and the bottom one I took the next day and it was a really strong positive.image

• Options

I saw the test line immediately, it's looking hopeful but as CL93 said test again in a day or 2. Good luck and let us know. Today I got tricked by a scratch line on the plastic window image looked like a perfect line for a split second till I realised it was moving! 

• Options

As soon as you see something you think you finally have your bfp, I have done those 3 tests plus a clearue digital which came back pregnant 2-3 but still don't believe coz I only had my implant removed on the 22nd February this year. Thinks its happened really quick and scared to go to my midwife appointment incase I get told am not actually pregnant.

• Options

Awww bless you. I would say with all those pos tests that your absolutely fine. Congrats on your bfp & try and relax and enjoy it now (Easier said than done I know!!). I had bfn yesterday. AF no show this morning. High cervix and wet cm.... I'm going to try not poas today & see what happens tomorrow. 

• Options

Thanks for your replies I'm now 4 days late and done several ic tests and all bfn!! Wouldn't I get a bfp on cheap tests since I'm 4 days late? Losing hope now even tho the frer line came up within the time limit on the day my period was due x

• Options

Hi ladies I'm 8 days late now 21dpo and since that one positive test on the day af was due all hpt have been negative... what is going on?? Does anyone have experiences of getting a bfp then bfn but we're actually pregnant? 

I've noticed bright blue veins all over my breasts I haven't had this before.. my question really is.. is there any hope? And if this is another chemical then how come I haven't started bleeding yet? Any replies will be greatly appreciated I'm going out of my mind with no one to talk too about it!!! Tia

• Options

Anyone please?

• Options

i would use first response tests and test today, then again in 2 days then again 2 or 2 days later and see if there is a faint line that gets darker. use the same brand test each time. If no line or not getting darker, go get a blood test!! 

are  periods normally like clockwork? 

• Options

Hi lucasmummyx. Your line appears to be very faint I had similar line last month 10 day before af was due which got me excited but I started  af. i think it was a evap line. 

in feb i had a chemical (clear blue digital said pregnant 1-2weeks) week later i did one more test it showed negative. Af started few days later when i started doing some exercises to help with it. 

why dont you go doctors for blood test to confirm it? That way you can find out either way. 

Good luck 

• Options

I had a chemical last month I got a bfp on digital then a bfn a week later and bleeding  started immediately so I'm wondering why I haven't started bleeding yet since I'm 8 days late and got the faint line on the day my period was due.. I've got a first response here so I'll wait till the morning to do it but all my ics have been negative. I'll ring the doctors again tomorrow morning I rang yesterday and they said there's no appointments till end of April or to go to the surgery before 8 this morning but I couldn't get there. Thanks for the advice girls