Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could I be pregnant?

I've been taking bc for about 2 months now and 2 weeks ago I missed a pill and on that day I had unprotected sex and he finished inside me (sorry tmi). The next day I started bleeding and that lasted for about 5 days. Now, two weeks later, I'm bleeding again. This is the second day. It is not too heavy or light, just normal. It is dark blood. 

I took a pregnancy test on Saturday and it had a very very faint line. I took another test this morning, and it was absolutely negative no doubt. I was told to take another test after the current bleeding stops.

Could I be pregnant?

Replies

• Options

Also, forget to mention I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms.  Nausea, frequent urination, sore beasts, extreme food aversions. 

• Options

Are you still taking your pill? This could account for the extra bleed and pregnancy symptoms but not the faint positive test.  

it could also be you were pregnant but it didn't survive, like a chemical pregnancy

• Options

Yes I am still taking my pill

• Options

I would say go to the Doctors for a blood test

• Options

I'm getting a blood test today at the doctor.  Does anyone know if it's possible for me to be pregnant??

• Options

Missing a pill does leave you with a small risk of being pregnant, youve also had a faint positive pregnancy test so there is a chance