Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PCOS & TTC, pregnancy symptoms but BFN :(

Hi there!  (I don't really know all the TTC lingo, sorry)

So, don't know where to start. I've been married for close to a year now and we're TTC. From what I've learned about PCOS and how there might be fertility problems along with different symptom perhaps for someone with PCOS. Background info about - 28yo, diagnosed with PCOS at 22, periods usually not on the dot but give or take 3 to 5 days, I'm not sure if I have a proper ovulation cycle and I've been on metformin for some time now but I haven't been taking it for the past 2 months. Oh and we did the deed 3-4 wks ago, I have BOB.

I'm late, two weeks late to be precise, I'm having a lot of the early symptoms - (past week) bloating, late period, weight gain (5 lbs), frequent urination, increased appetite, sensitivity to smells, nausea, extremely tired and dizziness. On top of all that, about 4 days ago I had cramps along with this brown discharge (sorry TMI) that lasted for 3 days which usually I would get maybe at the end of my period. It felt weird, it was a mixture of CM and sort of dry blood? I was a little concerned that I might have diabetes since I gained weight, fatigue, and frequent urination, I usually prefer to think bad before good, don't want to get my hopes up thinking I might be pregnant. BUT - 4 days after my expected period (2 weeks ago), I took the test which came out negative, felt a little sad.

This morning, I bought another test and was so eager to see the results. I was convinced I would get a positive. Came out negative again. :( I have a doctor appt in two days but I'm worried. Kept on reading online that someone with PCOS might have fertility problems, might get a false negative or false positive, might have different symptoms 

I have a doctor appt in two days but I'm worried. Kept on reading online that someone with PCOS will have fertility problems, might get a false negative or false positive, might have different symptoms, and they might be able to track ovulation. Any advice?