Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PCOS & TTC - early symptoms but EPT says no

Hi there - I'm new here!

So, don't know where to start. I've been married for close to a year now and we're TTC. From what I've learned about PCOS and how there might be fertility problems along with different symptom perhaps for someone with PCOS. Background info - 28yo, diagnosed with PCOS at 22, periods usually not on the dot but give or take 3 to 5 days, I'm not sure if I have a proper ovulation cycle and I've been on metformin for some time now but I haven't been taking it for the past 2 months. Oh and we did the deed 3-4 wks ago, I have BOB.

I'm late, two weeks late to be precise, I'm having a lot of the early symptoms - (past week) bloating, late period, weight gain (5 lbs), frequent urination, my boobs seem sore, increased appetite, sensitivity to smells, nausea, extremely tired and dizziness. On top of all that, about 4 days ago I had cramps along with this brown discharge (sorry TMI) that lasted for 3 days which usually I would get maybe at the end of my period. It felt weird, it was a mixture of CM and sort of dry blood? I was a little concerned that I might have diabetes since I gained weight, fatigue, and frequent urination, I usually prefer to think bad before good, don't want to get my hopes up thinking I might be pregnant. BUT - 4 days after my expected period (2 weeks ago), I took the test which came out negative, felt a little sad.

This morning, I bought another test and was so eager to see the results. I was convinced I would get a positive. Came out negative again. :( I have a doctor appt in two days but I'm worried. Kept on reading online that someone with PCOS might have fertility problems, might get a false negative or false positive, might have different symptoms 

I have a doctor appt in two days but I'm worried. Kept on reading online that someone with PCOS will have fertility problems, might get a false negative or false positive, might have different symptoms, and they might be able to track ovulation. Any advice?