Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi can anyone see the faint pink line ??? 🤗

Replies

• Options

Emmy looks negative to me a grey evap good luck x

• Options

Hi Emily do another as Emy says, in the morning with first morning urine. If its a positive it will be darker

• Options

Sorry commented on the wrong thing, emily thats definitely positive u can see the pink line congratulations x

• Options

Ok what do I do now 😞 X 

• Options

Thank you all x

• Options

You test again tomorrow xx

• Options

Ok thank you might leave it until Saturday xx 

• Options

Phone your gp good luck have a happy healthy 9mths xx

• Options

fingers crossed I am thank you :) xx 

• Options

Saturday should give a clearer result if it is positive so good idea, good luck!

• Options

That's true :) thank you xx 

• Options

Doctors today neme lus what to do or say X 

• Options

Emily just say you've taken a test which is positive and they will sort u out from thier good luck your test is definitely positive u don't need to test again xx

• Options

Hi, sorry to jump on your thread! 

I have a gorgeous 4 yo girl and we were not TTC. I had raised the conversation with my OH but he isn't keen to start trying for another 'anytime soon' as he put it but I am really keen for another. He did agree to think about it and since then I have been having symptoms. I don't know if I want it so much I am imagining it? I have been taking loestrin 20 but did the deed alot and I had diarrhea at once point so this would void the pill.

Long story short, for the past 3 weeks I have been feeling tired beyond control, nausea from waking til I eat and comes and goes in waves through out the day, I have sharp shooting pains across my pelvic area and sometimes internal and constipated. I have been following SW so have been trying to losing weight but I have been up for the last 2 weeks and my appetite is insatiable when the nausea fades.

I am now 5days late and have done 4 tests. All negative but the one I done last night (lloyds) turned to 'positive' after an hour, the line is definately pink but thin. This morning I looked again and it can still be seen and an obvious urine evaporation line beside it. I opened the test to look more clearly (read that on this site somewhere).

I will try attach a pic and hopefully someones opinion will be able to help me until I can retest at weekend. Thank you!

• Options

Emily how did it go did doctor do a test xmillie I cant see a line xx

• Options

Get a frer millie xx

• Options

Hello, went today and went all well I'm 7 weeks but now I'm scared of miscarriage :( help! I haven't told anyone yet as I'm to scared too :( 

• Options

Yes I do and all over the place

• Options

No need to be sorry :) the more the merrier:) I can't really see a line but I'm sure you can in person :) X 

• Options

Oh Emily congratulations!! 7 weeks along? I wonder why you weren't getting darker lines on the tests?!?! Did the doctor do bloods? How exciting for you!