Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnancy blood test result

hi everybody I am knew to this and I am just very worried and stressed. Over the past week I have done numerous pregnancy tests which have all come back positives(faint line) I requested a blood test

to image check for the hormone and went for a blood test this morning. The result I got back was level one which means I am not pregnant? This was disappointing but they decided to re book it for Thursday. I have all the symptoms I'm not feeling myself:( I've got a pressure sensation in and around my belly button which has also seemed to have gotten more shallow and tighter if that makes sense? I've been experiencing tummy period like cramps in the lower part of my stomach along with a backache which will worsen now and then, I feel very bloated all the time too. ive been feeling very tired lately and just feel like doing nothing at all. Also a line nigra has appeared on my pubic area and it stops half way up just under my belly button which I never noticed before. I feel sick now and then and will urge occasionally. Blue prominate veins have appeared on my body and boobs my nipples and become more circular and darker and a little sensitive too little bumps around the nipple have appeared around the areola. My hips ache when I lay on them to long and will go numb and tingly or will just be a dull ache my feet also tingle to at times. My last period was the 6th of June but they are not always regular. 

ive read that some woman who are pregnant will never get a postive is this true? I know my body and the changes im going through do not feel right at all I mean I feel bloated all the time and sick.

Could the blood result be wrong? Did I test to early or am I just not pregnant? I'm a type one diabetic i just want to know this is so so stressful:(imageimage