Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 7

1505152535456»

Replies

• Options

You are so right mma! I hadn't thought of it like that but yes i am going to do exactly as you say. Thank you xx

• Options

Did you test again Louise? Xxx

Day b4 AF do a clear blue digital, should confirm things nicely 😀 Exciting !

• Options

Hey ladies how u all doing I'm guessing I'm 1/2 dpo but not having much nookie as ive been bit ill but will be cracking on when ive had my op on 14th November woop :) hows u mma ok I hope xx

• Options

Hi Mrs T... hope you're feeling better and all ready for the op :) 

6dpo here and going slllloooooowly! 

• Options

Hi flybutterfly thank you :) ohhhh 6dpo not long then u can test hope u get your bfp this time, wishing u all the luck in the world :) xx

• Options

Hope you feel better soon Tracy:)

Your op is getting close 😀 Exciting times!

6dpo here usual sore nipples heartburn and a bit tired but I walk 25000 steps everymorning from 8.30-10.30 so tbh I would be tired!!😴

Not feeling it I have to say but it's still early!

Hows you butterfly? 

Emma how's that bump cooking I'm very noticeabley pregnant by 3 months!! Hope you are well hun x

Mummyof2 how's things I'm sure we are all on similar cycles?! X

• Options

image15+1 going well 😊

• Options

Ok thanks mma I'm 3/4dpo I've forotten to be as not testing or temping feels so much nicer not stressing 

• Options

Emma that's a lovely bump cooking there you look a very similar size to me!! Loved my baby bumps so much. Love that t-shirt😊

Mummyof2 it's great you aren't worrying about it all so much:) lots of luck to us all this cycle ;)🍀🍀🍀🍀

• Options

Sorry MMA - only just seen your message. Yes did clearblue digital today and 'pregnant 1-2' was the result so am happy xx Hope you and all the other ladies are well xxx 

• Options

ive got no stretch marks yet tho thank god lol

also feeling little bubbles popping in my belly as well 😍

• Options

Best feeling in the world when you can feel baby move 💕

I'm on cd 7 today, just impatiently waiting for my fertile days.....

• Options

I was 16 weeks when I felt movements with mine it's the best feeling ever:) Stretch marks hahaha!! After 4 pregnancies I only have a handful and I massaged coco butter in my belly and thighs every day:) Bio oil is fantastic too!

Louise fantastic news brilliant seeing it in words eh 😀

• Options

All good MMA.... patiently (or not) waiting! Trying not to symptom spot. Job hunting keeping me out of trouble!!! 🙊

Cant believe am only 6dpo... taking forever!!!

• Options

Good luck cupcake :)) louise thats fantastic :)) mummyoftwo its best wat to relax and stay stress free no temping ect :)) mma yes very excited ive waited three months for this op and I can then get bk to testing again :/ oh the joys lol will be worth it tho, you never no mma 6dpo still early but u no your own body will will all get thier :)) xx

• Options

Bones ???? How are you doing hows your pregnancy going hope everything is going well xx amoeba how you doing ????? Xx

• Options

Hello everyone!

We've just noticed that this thread is super-long - which means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, we've created you a new thread, called Ovulation Test Strips - Part 8 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

Here's your new thread!

We'll lock this one later today so you've all had a chance to see this post. 

• Options

Thanks Danielle :))