Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bfp?!?! Or just wishful thinking...

I'm 25dpo and going mad. I don't know whether there's a line or not?! Whatever may be there turned up within the 3 min so guessing it a not evaporation? Maybe? At 25dpo surely the line would be stronger?

The reason I'm so confused it that I did a clear blue digital, positive!!!  Yes! Happy dance BUT then did another and got negative!?!?! 

I don't know. I've spent the last 10 hours googling faint line positives and trying to compare! 

Replies

• Options

Better light... 🤔😓

• Options

Maybe your dates are out ? 

my FR bfp was like that and I tested every day just to check ... But I was 9dpo X 

i would get a docs appt 

im going to stop testing now untill I see my dr.. I'm still 12dpo and getting faint positives X 

have FX for uX 

• Options

Girl you need to go get a blood test, that way you will no for sure. 

• Options

So hopefully I can help you out!! 

Last night I took a test and there was nothing it was - i came back to it 4 hours later and their was a faint pink line! i started researching and found a comment on one of these threads saying that if the line is pink you are pregnant the evap line would be grey or look like a shadow the only way it will go pink is if the prep hormone is detected!!

I then tested again late afternoon today on a clear blue digital and got a positive 1-2 weeks didn't really believe it so tested tonight with first response and got a positive!! 

This is the photo of my original one 4 hours after it gave me a negative! The article I read said that the longer it's left soaking the more it will pick up the hormone so I would check the ones you do even after the 10 minutes is up!! 

Hope all goes well for you :) and I hope you understand this haha

• Options

http://www.madeformums.com/forum/pregnancy/confusing-pregnancy-test-result-help/160517.html Here is the link to what I read...scroll down to a comment by Roy!!