Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cracking open a clear blue digi

hi ladies please can i have some help has anyone ever cracked open a clear blue after it said not pregnant but had 3 lines inside??? Im driving my self mad image

Replies

• Options

Not pregnant. Sorry

• Options

that pictures rubbish the line is deffinatly there iv been looking into it more on the clearblue website about the strips inside and it basically says that strip with the control line is the control line for both test if no hcg is present then no line will apear exept the control line results line may form but could be below the thresh hold to detect ill put up anouther picture and you can see im going to test in a few days if af still doesnt show up

• Options

imageThis one is a little better there only faint but my theroy is theres. not enough hcg for the digital to detect because there not that sensitive but i no as soon as 10 mins is up and when you break into them there invalid im not going of this im going to test in 3-4 days and see then if not then ill just wait till af shows up thanks tho mama ash for your help 👍

• Options

Then I suggest to keep testing or wait until AF due date and then test again. From my own experience, this is a negative result. And also from what I have read this past few years.... This test would say "pregnant 1-2 weeks" if it was that early. I guess only time can show us the result 😁 maybe it's just too early for now for the test to say...

• Options

Im 1 day late now i took a normal clearblue and it was bfn i just want af to show up now :( x thankyou tho x

• Options

I know it's hard image. We have been trying to conceive too, for a long time, so I understand your hope for a "+". We are back in game from October, after my next AF.

Don't give up, just go forward. There are much worse things women on here go through, so get up, shake it off;) and keep going!! It will happen one day :) plus, until you get AF, there is still a chance.As much as it is tempting, try not to test until very close to AF date, trust me, I got myself into that cycle before. It might save you some stress and worries...