Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12dpo and another bfn

hi girls!

I'm new here, hope you don't mind! A little about me... I'm 23, been with my fiance a little under 2 years, he's 34. We have been TTC for a few months after I had my implant removed (I had implant in for 2 and a half years). My periods came back after 6 weeks.

Anyway, I ovulated 12 days ago, I track CM, BBT etc... my period is due in 2 days, I'm having NO PMS whatsoever, usually do by now... my nipples are slightly sensitive but thats it. I've got very little appetite and even the thought of food makes me nauseous, my BBT is still on the high side... yet after testing today... BFN!! 

Could it still be early days? I'm literally hoping and praying that AF stays away!! 

Xxx

Replies

• Options

Oh and I have the biggest blue veins running through my nipple area... and my right bb has swollen... which is unusual for me. Symptom spotting much?! Haha xxx

• Options

Hi BeckiieBoop,

I'm new to this site also! It's probably best to wait a few more days (I know it's hard!!)  The tests are most accurate from the day of your missed period which will be the day after it is due.  Even with the ones that are supposed to be able to detect up to 5 days early I didn't get a positive test until the day of my missed period and I was testing everyday as I was convinced I was pregnant.  Maybe some people have had better luck with the early detect tests but they certainly didn't work for me. Good Luck!!

• Options

Thank you for getting back to me HP123!

I'm a POAS addict! Been testing since 4dpo! Even though I know it's farrr to early, I can't help myself haha.

Just hate it how some people getting their positve at 9dpo and here's me 12dpo and still negative, makes me think that I'm out even though I know it's not until AF arrives (hopefully it won't!) 

Just did a cervix check and it still seems quite high, soft and closed. Could be kidding myself though, but I've just been feeling pregnant... if that makes sense, but my tests say otherwise!

You have given me some hope though, I really should wait until I've missed my period (FX)

Xxx

• Options

I definitely believe you can 'feel' pregnant!  I knew from about 3dpo last time, I suddenly had overwhelming nausea in the middle of the night and when I got up to run to the bathroom I went really dizzy - had to sit down for half an hour before I could get up!  From the day after that I had loads of symptoms but just kept getting bfn's until 15dpo.

Unfortunately I mc 7 wks ago but I'm wondering if I'm pg again! But took a clear blue digital test yesterday and bfn.  It could just be wishful thinking on my part and my body getting back to normal after the mc though so am trying not to get my hopes up too much!! I have some symptoms but they could just be in my head! Also as I wasn't testing for ovulation this month I'm not sure even how many dpo I might be.  Just gonna keep poas until I get a bfp or af comes!

xXx

• Options

It's just strange for me to not feel AF coming by now, last month I had badddd cramps about 5 days before. Since 9dpo I've had waves of nausea, barely been eating cos the thought of any food makes me feel sick, yet before AF I'm usually stuffing my face! Ahh I do hope it leads to a bfp, or its offical I've lost my mind haha.

Oh I am sorry to hear you had a m/c, praying that your next bean will be sticky and you'll have a nice healthy 9 months! 

Xxx