Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can someone explain this to me?

Hello my name is Gennia. I am 19 years old and I've been having some werid things been happening to me. To start off with my stomach hurts when I lay on it and I always feel bloated. It is always hard and sometimes I'm not quit sure what it is but it feel like water movement in my stomach. Secondly my breast hurt so badly that I can't even touch them. I wanna cry because they hurt so bad. I'm not sure what's going on. I've been having a period, but I've heard that a lot of people have a period when they are pregnant. I've taken pregnancy test and they say negative. I went to my doctor and didn't even run nothing he said there is no way possible because I've had a period every month. 

Replies

• Options

Hi I would recommend you try to see another doctor and try to get a blood test. I don't know your circumstances but sometimes we want it so bad we imagine things but on the other hand some women have never had a positive pregnancy test while pregnant. I hope you find a doctor who will listen. Good luck