Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ttc helppppp

Hello ladies unfortunately I lost two angels this year and me and my partner are trying for a baby again with the attitude of if it happens it happens only because I'll be going crazy about getting pregnant! I took a test today but I'm not sure if it's faulty or not! Would love your opinions ximage

This was the test a few minutes after image

Replies

• Options

I've just taken another one? image

• Options

Positive:)

Use a first response hun you'll get a good result if you are over 10-12dpo:)

If AF is due try a clear blue:)

Im thinking congratulations are in order and hope this is your sticky bean:)

( I've suffered 5 miscarriages it's heart breaking, sorry for your losses xxx) 

• Options

Ahhhh I so hope so although as you know you get more apprehensive about the whole thing rather than excited! I can't imagine what you've been through I'm very sorry for your losses also! Have you been able to carry the whole way through? My fingers are crossed that this is a sticky Bean! Thank you for replying I'll get a clear blue as my period was due 3 days ago xx

• Options

Clear blue will defo work then:)

Ive carried 3 babies absolutely text book! 1 emergency C-section lost an Ovary due to a massive cyst which nobody noticed!!

Then a miscarriage followed by 2 natural births:)

I have 2 boys and a girl

Hubby and I decided on a cheeky 4th as I miss having a baby round the house!! Mine are 5,10 & 13 now & growing so fast:(

I fell pg again very quickly then at 5 month scan  when you think all is well our little boys heart suddenly stopped:( I had Oliver last November and nothing wrong was found so devastating.

Had 2 more early miscarriages and last one this Feb was at 12 weeks:/

Its been quite a journey but I'm determined!!

I really hope you get your sticky bean this time, wishing you lots of luck and a very happy & healthy 9 months xxx