Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Withdrawal, AF or implantation?

I stopped BC on 1/31 two days into a new pack, started bleeding on 2/2 for three days. We BD on 2/12 and I have since started bleeding in 2/20. 

Not sure if I count CD1 from 2/2 or when 😕 With my two children I had implantation bleeding both times and the last one I had bleeding for almost two weeks And I didn't test positive for about 10 after bleeding.My periods are normally 28 days and may start a day or two early but only lasts 7 days. 

This bleed on 2/20 lasted 5 days and I'm not sure if I should test or wait and see if I have a period again in a week? 

I would appreciate any input from everyone. Thank you 😊 

Replies

• Options

Hello.  I think based on your dates, the bleeding could be all of the above! AF after coming off the pill can take a while to get back to normal, time of bleeding could fit for IB in you count 2/2 as CD1. Did the bleeding look like IB you've experience in previous pregnancies? You could try and take a test in a week or so as if you try now it may still be early for a BFP. Good luck either way! 

• Options

yes the bleeding is similar to my previous times with IB. I will be testing next week, thank you.