Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can anybody help?!

Hello! 

i am currently on the injection but had the gut feeling something wasn't quite right. Few symptoms of being tired, moody etc etc. So I did a few tests (by a few I mean I've got obsessive). Can anybody tell me if these lines are a positive or a evaporation line? I am SO confused and got the same line on roughly 8 tests? Surly I can't be that unlucky with all those evaporation lines. Obviously I have no idea how far I would be as I don't get periods! 

Thank ypu image

Replies

• Options

Sorry I should of said top one is from this morning bottom two are from yesterday! I've been testing since Saturday. Thank you.. 

• Options

Are these the ones that have to form a cross to be positive? I'm not very good at reading these ones on here. Only the middle one looks like a cross to me and  I wouldn't read that as a positive as it isnt the same thickness as the control line. If you think you are pregnant try and get a pink dye test, they are supposed to be better than the blue dye ones or visit your doctor. Sorry I can't be more help but these aren't easy to read

• Options

It doesn't have to be the same thickness.  Looks positive to me x

• Options

are they sainsburys tests? The middle one is an evap line I think... I've used four Sainsbury's tests and each one got an evap line just like that.

maybe try another brand x 

• Options

Thank you for your replies! 

I have done a Tesco one and also a clear blue one and they all come up with the same sort of line. 

I have literally no word of a lie done about 14 tests all with the same line and one just using water (to test) and the line didnt come out so confused! They are Sainsbury's ones though and a couple of lloyds chemist ones (think they are the same test though). 

surely can't be that unlucky to have all evaporation lines?! X

• Options

The blue tests are notorious for that. They are skinny so look like Evanps am afraid. Better to use a pink dye test like first response or Superdrug