Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

positive or negative?

I had my PRD on April 25 and lasted till the 30th of April, and my husband and I had unprotected S*X on the 12 and also on the 13th of May, he did that inside like 4, or more time's, and did not pull out, and for those 2 day's, it said that I had a low chance of getting pregnant, and my next PRD is till June 6, and yesterday I took a pregnancy test and well it came oit like this, should I wait till I miss my PRD to take another one? or how soon after can I take a pregnancy test, after a miss PRD? what you girl's think about the pregnancy test?

thank you.😊👑

Replies

• Options

I can see a little line hun. I would wait until after is due though just to get a more accurate test :)

• Options

thank you, 😊 and yes, I'm going to have too wait 😊

• Options

If you arent due until 6 June then there is no way this is a positive. If it is, it will be because you ovulated earlier. You usually ovulate 2 weeks before your period is due and then it's usually 10days later before a test would pick it up. In theory you should only be ovulating now. 

How long are your cycles? You count from day 1 not when it ends x

• Options

period length - 7 day's

cycle length - 42 day's

I checked and it said to check in 15 day's, or so. but I'm going to wait till I miss my period to check again, just to make sure.

• Options

If that's the case then you wouldn't have even ovulated yet. There is a chance that you may have ovulated earlier than you thought and that's why there is a line on the test. The long between ovulation and period never changes so if you ovulated earlier then your period  would be earlier. Ovulation happens 10-16 days before your next period.... generally it's about 14 days so would make ovulation about now.

if you aren't due on for 2 weeks, why did you test? 

Length of your period has no bearing on overall cycle length. 

• Options

Looks positive to me!

• Options

The wait is so hard isn't it lol 😣😣 try to be patient lol if it is a positive I would think you've ovulated earlier than you think 🙂🙂🙂 good luck hun keep us updated xx

• Options

update:  

took it today, and this look's more positive, 😊 

• Options

Yay! Congratulations!!!

• Options

Congratulation.... you definitely ovulated earlier than you thought :) x

• Options

Ahhhh congratulations!!!!! Xx

• Options

thank you every one😊

I am due January 30th 2018👣