Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anyone tried Cassanovum?

Was just playing about on Facebook and came across an article about how to increase your chances of having twins (I'm a bit sceptical but I gave it a read.)Anyway, they were talking about this root plant that grows in South America, so I typed it into Google and went onto Amazon, and there are hundreds of reviews on it. I would probably say 80% of them are saying that they fell pregnant within the first couple of months of taking it. Even people with pcos, and other fertility issues are saying they conceived using it.

My partner and I have been TTC for a year and a half now, and I'm really beating myself up now. I was wondering if anyone has taken the supplements or knows someone that has? I realise that putting it in the TTC section might be stupid if they do actually work.

The name of the supplements is CASSANOVUM Original: Cassava root supplement.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options

Just in case I gave off the wrong impression, I'm not wondering if they increase the possibility of twins, just conception in general. 

• Options

I think with a lot of these so called reviews you have to take them with a pinch of salt. Many are written by the company themselves to sell their products (same with preseed and conceive plus etc) 

There is no magic pill or supplement to get us pregnant or nobody would have trouble conceiving. 

Hopefully someone can give you some personal experience on here.

If you do choose to try then just keep an open mind 

• Options

If you click on the search there are a few threads about it maybe one of those can help you too

• Options

Thank You! I did know that a lot of company's write their own reviews, especially since a lot of them were so similar hence why I thought I would ask on here

• Options

Hi, I can't vouch for others but it worked for me. I discovered cassanovum original after 14months ttc, I actually conceived first cycle on this but stoped taking at my bfp and miscarried (may have been coincidence). I quickly resumed taking and conceived again first cycle, I continued taking until around 16 weeks with the authority of the manufacturer. I would say it's definitely worth taking, I now have a happy, healthy one year old. 

I hope this helps.