Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a BFP or an evaporation line?

imageHey I wondered if anyone could tell me whether this looks like the real deal or whether an evaporation line? i took one the next day and was bfn but this one gave me hope!! What do you think? Thanks x

Replies

• Options

How long did it take to come up hun? Xx

• Options

I waited for 2 minutes nothing showed up so quickly put it in cabinet went as felt upset went back half an hour later and line had appeared xx

• Options

Hate to say it sweetie but looks like evap line. Can u do one tomorrow fmw? X

• Options

It just got me as half it was pink and read evap lines are grey, i will take another in the morning! Thanks for ur help 🙂 Hopefully one day it will happen x

• Options

I am in the same situation. I took two tests and a very faint blue line appeared, and it got darker with time. I got nervous so I took 2 other tests, different brands and they were both negative :(. my period is due in 2 days and I am not having normal PMS symptoms. I am feeling dizzy and nauseous which is what prompted me to take the test. I am anxious and not sure what to think. We have been trying to conceive since December. 

• Options

Hey,I've taken a couple of these last week and I had faint lines on all of them imagethe lines came up straightaway but I took a first responce te next day and it was negative

• Options

I'm just presuming there dodgy tests,but this is only my experience with the test so I'd suggest you use a first responce test and good luck x

• Options

Good luck ladies! Hope I'm wrong & it's bfp! Xx

• Options

I can see lines on your tests! But iv been staring at my test for half an hour this morning and I think my eyes have gone funny! What do youse think?

imageimage

• Options

Oh no mine is a negative because I took a first responce after,I was just saying that I'd used the same test and id got the same resul,so I wouldn't recommend them,but good luck and clear blues are suppost to be reliable but I find blue dye testand night mare for evap lines, and I can see a faint line but I'd test in 2 days time and the line may be more visible,first responce or Superdrug tests are good,good luck ladies x

• Options

I'm getting cramps so I'm not hopeful! I think I'm just looking too hard 😩 It's probably evap lines, thanks for your advice! I think il wait until the end of the week to see if af arrives x

• Options

Vimageery bad evap lines !!

• Options

Agh, I hate that evap lines are even a thing 😡 I test every month sometimes even randomly during the month and haven't experienced evap lines just clear negatives, but the longer iv been ttc the crazier im getting 😕 im probably just looking too hard 

• Options

I DIDnt lnow about evap lines till I started trying either,but these tests are terrible! There's loads of dye in the line lol x next month ay 🤞🏻x

• Options

Any thoughtsimagefmu