Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help with this test picture

Hi guys so I have done a test and it has a really faint line the other was the dame . I did one clear blue today and it had a faint blue line could I be pregnant ? I did a digital today also and it said not help please image

Replies

• Options

i see a very faint line

• Options

imageimage Theese are the ones from the day before can you see a deifference thanks for your reply x

• Options

I see a very faint line. Try again in a couple of days xx 

• Options

it seems there wasn't a line yesterday and there is one today, despite a very faint one. Try again in a couple of days :)

• Options

Thankyou guys in the first picture I posted could this be a positive then ? 

• Options

Why trying to desperately guess...  ?? We are not test guru. Girls wrote,  try in few days,  no one wants to say negative or positive... Because we do not know..  Also taking into the account,  blue dye test can show you a line while there is nothing really going on.  So just take a test in few days and see if line darkens.  Last cycle I had few blue dye test with lines and superdrugs with lines for a week and there was not pregnancy.... There you go.  Hope that help.  

• Options

The first pic you posted I can definitely see positive x 

• Options

Mamash i was only asking for advice no need to be rude . But thanks for replying 

• Options

I can see blue in that first picture and if that's the clear blue early response one I find them quite reliable, it will be faint until day AF is due then should get more colour:)

Im a massive fan of First Response grab one of those hun pinks easier to read!

Wishing you lots of luck 😃

• Options

Sure.  Not being rude.  Not all have extra time, and you're welcome for spending mine to repeat the not sugar coated answer others have posted.  To repeat the test cos at this point we really do not know and you have asked again if it is positive.  So letting you know the blue dye tests are tricky. There you go.  Just because it is straight not mean is rude, so we're clear okay ; ) you asked for an opinion and you got one,  then you take it the way you take it. Can't help it.