Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP or evaporation

hello everyone. This is my first time ttc. I know the line is ridiculous but do you think there is a possibility it could be a bfp? Or is it an evaporation line. I havent had a normal Period since coming off the pill a month ago... but if my cycle is going to be 28 days af will be due Thursday. Thank you! image

Replies

• Options

How quickly did it come up? Looks positive to me 😁 x

• Options

I'd say it came up in a couple of minuets. i took thAt on my first wee of the day then I took another 2 hours later which is a clean BFN. imageThe two compared? 

• Options

when I took my first test it looked like the top one, then took another the same day and it looked negative. but I am so I'd say leave it until tomorrow and do another? Every time I've used those I haven't had a evaporation line:) x

• Options

So you are pregnant? oh this is so exciting!! Ill go and get a first response tonight and do that in the morning! :-) fingers crossed!! Thank you! xx

• Options

Yeah I am:) fingers crossed hun!! Let me know:) xx

• Options

Congratulations! Another 2 BFNs this morning! Let's just see it AF makes her appearance. there's always next month :) xx

• Options

Ohh okay Hun:( just remember it's not a no until AF arrived so:) xx

• Options

How long did it take you to conceive? This is my first cycle off the pill. Breakthrough bleed 27th-31st July so on CD 27 now. No idea if or when i ovulated or when AF is even due! xx

• Options

It took me 6 months, once I came off my pill I had to w around 2 months to get any kind of bleed, it was crazy but some pills just do that to your body? It may take a while to get your body back to normal, I suggest downloading some kind of period app? That's what I did because it gives you a rough idea when you are ovulating and when AF should be arriving?x

• Options

6 months isn't too long! But I bet you were impatient? I would be. How long were you on the pill? And if you dont mind me asking... how old are you? I never got warned of how long it could take to get back to normal once I went on It! I've downloaded the 'baby today' app. i can't quite remember how long my cycles were before I went on the pill but my mum thinks they were very short like 21-25 days ish. I set the app to 28 days as that's about average so I should be due Thursday if so. I have been having mild cramps, super tender nipples and real white discharge.. (sorry tmi). So they could all be signs of AF. Hope your pregnancy is running smoothly :) xxx

• Options

Can you private message me instead?:) xx