Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice please ladies

my period is all over the place but my last one was the 28th July I remember because I arrived in Disney land Paris that day, 

me and my partner dan decided to start trying on thursday 10th Aug and been at it like rabbits I've done ovulation tests but only getting one line come up ...so negative result it says on box but I'm having mild cramps. I feel tired and I'm peeing more ... 

mum trying to work out if I could be pregnant as I've read they could be impleamation cramps ?? 

Help me no one else to ask x

Replies

• Options

Ovulation test don't work all the time, or maybe you've missed it. But if you've been at it like rabbits maybe there was enough swimmers in there to catch the egg if you have ovulated. My advice would be to wait until after the 28th and if there is still no sign of AF and you are still get symptoms take a test. I know its hard to wait as I'm in the same boat been TTC since May. But don't get disheartened if it is a neg result, maybe its to early maybe you missed out this month but you can always try again and think of all the fun you will have trying. Good luck xx