Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation spotting.

Can anyone tell me if they have experience my situation. I got my period last month on 7/24. I'm on birth control using the patch. Me and my partner have had unprotected sex all during the month and he has finish inside. Now on august around the 16 I stared to feel sick. I couldn't eat anything I was feeling nauseous. I got what I thought it was my period two days earlier. I never have a really heavy period but is not light either is in between. I notice I was spotting I was wearing a penny liner and there was just very little light blood on it. I when to the doctor today and got a pregnancy test done. It came back negative. My doctor told me it was my period because the days were so close from each other. I know my body and I'm sure is not. I have read so much stuff on the internet and I feel like I'm having implantation spotting. The spotting only lasted for 2 days. I'm so confused my test came back negative is there any way I could still be pregnant ? Should I get another test done after a week or so to see if it comes back negative or positive?

Replies

• Options

Hi nelyy16

I have been experiencing something similar. Had all the symptoms and light spotting for past 1.5 days that has stopped now. Becoming increasingly frustrated as I feel pregnant but only getting negative home test results! 

I have decided I will test again in a few days (I'll try as I'm impatien!) 

I came off the pill around 5 weeks ago and since then my body has been showing many signs of pregnancy. 

Im keeping everything crossed for you as, like you, I have been reading everything I can to see if it's normal or if I'm pregnant etc. 

Sending you best wishes xx