Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant?

hi sorry for the long story but I'm wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation..

i had a feeling I may be pregnant so I bought a hpt and it showed a faint positive so I took another and got a faint positive. Later that day I took 2 more one which was slightly fainter positive and another which turned out negative. The following morning after seeing the negative I took another test which also came back negative so I'm a little confused. I then waited another day and in the morning got a negative. I am now experiencing cramping pains and brown coloured discharge which has left me thinking maybe I'm having an early m/c anyone else been through the same?

Replies

• Options

Really hard to tell hun without seeing your tests. When is/was your period due?

• Options

imageimageimageThese are the tests I took and as you can see the last one is negative but the first two look positive to me. my last period was a week and a half ago but this morning I had spots of brown discharge then bled for the rest of the day so I don't know what to think 😔

• Options

Just an update I went to the doctors today and found out ive had a chemical pregnancy 😔

• Options

Im so sorry ejrj14 ive been silently routing for you from the sidelines ... xx