Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cramps

Hi all,

I posted a week or so ago. I missed two pills in a row and had unprotected sex twice during that week (the day I made up the pills and again 4 days later). I had some light bleeding after missing the two pills - was told it was breakthrough bleeding.

Since that week, I've had some mild uterine cramping. Mostly this last week, on and off. I'm starting my placebo week now, but I haven't had any bleeding with the cramping I've experienced. Is this normal?

I took two pregnancy tests a week after intrecourse and got two BFN, but I know it was probably too early. Anyone else have cramping in the middle of a pill cycle?

Replies

• Options

Update: just started having some light pink/brown discharge/bleeding when I wipe. I'm wondering if this is just withdrawal bleeding (2nd day with no active pill) or if it could be implantation? This is starting 12 and 8 days from the last two times I had unprotected sex.

The cramps are similar to the ones I usually get, but I've never had intense cramps before with periods. I think I'm going to take another pregnancy test in a few days if the bleeding doesn't get heavier. Other than this and being gassy and my nipples being sensitive to touch, I'm not really having any other symptoms.

Any insight or similar experiences? :)