Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is it too early to know I'm pregnant

hi, I had my implant out 2 weeks ago and have been trying since then. I know its really early but my stomach feels funny, I'm very constipated and my boobs are very sore. I was just wondering if you would even get symptoms this early on Or if it is just the implant hornones leaving me. 

I dont even know when I ovulate or am due on as been on implant for 6 years with very little periods. 

Any opinions would help :) 

Replies

• Options

Coming off any contraception can mimic pregnancy symptoms and can also take a while for your body to settle down but everyone will have a different experience

As you don't know your cycle, they say  you can test 19 days after unprotected sex so after just two weeks it is unlikely you would get any kind of positive yet and probably unlikely you would have ovulated straight away.

You can either start doing OPK's if you  want an idea if you are gearing up to ovulation or you can just wait and see, maybe give it another couple of weeks and then if you wanted to start testing perhaps do a pregnancy test once a week until you get your period/positive until you know your cycle. 

It's personal choice unfortunately as no one can predict what your body will do. You may be lucky and your cycle regulate quickly but have heard a lot of ladies who has taken them a good few months for their bodies to start to get back to normal after the implant.