Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Strange period... Help

hi all. Some advice needed. 

My period arrived 2 days early this month, it started with 1 day of pink cm when wiping.  Then full blown for 3 days. 

Now on day 4, I woke up to no period and a very high bbt (37.5), backache, cramps, hot flashes, headache and this is not normal for me. I have attached my chart.  

My period has started up again since and I've taken pain killers for the cramps and backache.

Could this have been an early miscarriage before I even realised I was pregnant? image

Thanks all.

Replies

• Options

From your chart it looks like you ovulated on day 12 which means a day 26 period is normal and on time. It may be that you're just ill and it's bad timing. in terms of miscarriage at such an early stage, cramping etc like that would only occur like that when much further along. If you're worried see your GP. chem pregnancies when you dont even know you're pregnant pass without us knowing unless we are testing early after the invention of the early test.

if your temp is above the normal then defs see your gp