Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint line on 2 pregnancy test and 1 neg digital

hi I wondered if someone can help me, I’ve taken 2 Tesco brand pregnancy tests And both have very faint lines Yet when I took a digital clear blue it came up not pregnant. 

I missed my period and I am now 6 days late but I have no other pregnancy symptoms except sore breast on the sides. 

Before I missed my period I did have gas cramps for couple of days then after which felt like period cramps but still no show.

Replies

• Options

At six days late a line should be clearer and a digital would usually show up. The test looks negative from the photo. You could just have ovulated later in your cycle than you thought hence a later period

Tesco tests and blue dyes in general  are notorious for false lines and are not as easy to read as the pink dye tests.

Have you recently come off any contraception? Give it a few days and if still no sign then test again with first morning urine and a pink dye test

• Options

Hi becks 

no but I did miss a few of my contraception pills that’s why it worried me, but thank you for answering my question I think that makes more sense with my cycle , just I have never missed a period and always been on time. 

thank you :)