Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early sign pregnancy test faint line

2»

Replies

• Options

Aww are you hoping for a girl? Xxx

• Options

I hoenslty don’t mind as long as my babies healthy however I’m not sure if i am due to the faint lines xx 

• Options

I think mama bears response was to someone else bethmayx 

• Options

my Mistake sorry 

• Options

I would love a girl mama bear but if it’s not ment to b the I will b just as happy with 3 beautiful boys. What are u hoping for?? Xx

• Options

I already Have a boy and would love another little boy xxx

• Options

fingers crossed xx

• Options

Update guys... today I came on... dont Know what went on with my tests 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

• Options

Ladies I’m confused I did another test yesterday to see if the line got darker and it was a bfn 🤔 

• Options

imageI hope this might help it’s tge only thing I can find that is explaining this to me as I did a test this morning a first response and again has the faint line only I came on hours later ... 

• Options

my test looks similar to yours!! so I'm sure I'm around 2 week late for my period and felt I needed to take a test as my body felt different.

so I took a test yesterday and it came up with this.. (picture below on the bottom) 

like a faint positive so I was giddy that I was finally pregnant. I took another later that day and the line was even more faint probably because id diluted my pee so much (top pic) 

i waited until today to take a digital test and it came back not pregnant

so I got confused and thought ok maybe I'm not pregnant ? But why the faint positive lines! Then earlier I started spotting? has this happened to anyone else? I'm literally sat scratching my head wondering what's going on? 

i had a miscarriage 2 year ago so Im terrified of anything like this.. x

• Options

I can’t get my head around it either... Iv come on so I’m taking that as my answer, however I’m finding that everyone is different, if most likley wait a couple days monitor the potting and take another test in a couple of days, if the same book I’m with you GP let us know how you get on :) 

• Options

Confusing isn't it!! I shall! You too x