Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant?

So my husband and I been trying to get pregnant. Baby no.2. I took two tests of the same brand and it was negative then the next day I saw faint lines on both. So I had it I was positive. Now today abt a week later I took another of a dif brand and it's negative. No faint lines, nothing. Could I still be pregnant? 

Replies

• Options

Anything read after the time frame given in the instructions has to be discarded. 

When is your period due? 

• Options

I have been having irregular period for awhile now. 

But bled two days last month the 18th so I'm assuming the 18th of thus month I'm to expect it. My period usually comes for 4/5 days. 

• Options

Did you try using the brand that showed faint lines earlier? Sometimes the senstivity of different brands differ, so may be this new brand is not senaitive enough. Also, are you late for this cycle?

• Options

I didn't actually. But I have irregular periods so I don't know really. 

I have been sleeping alot, eating alot, feeling as tho I have something to bring up but burp instead. It's all just depressing cause we wanna get pregnant so bad and then this big negative after all that... 

• Options

I can understand and totally relate.I am over analyzing every symptom and hoping I am pregnant. Last night I had a terrible bouts of burping and stomach aches. But today I seem to be fine.

I would suggest testing using the same brand that you used earlier for consistency, if possible. Else wait for probably one more week to test. I know easy to say but hard to wait. Did you test around the same time and used FMU for testing?

wish you lots of luck!

• Options

Yea. I suppose I gotta wait till atleast after the "missed period"... to test again. Sigh. 

Thanks though. Much appreciated .

• Options

#Wnttobeamommy

Just thought I'd give an update. Well my period was due yesterday and it hasn't arrived. 

I'm hoping it doesnt and I'm pregger!

• Options

That is awesome news. Hope you get the good news soon:) Fingers crossed for you!

I am currently in the TWW period. Hoping for the best!

• Options

Hey McdowellKK,

Was curious on how it went for you?